Craft and Technical Solutions, LLC is a fast-growing Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices all over the country. We partner with businesses as well as jobseekers to place individuals into positions efficiently. We are currently accepting applications for Press Operators in Axis, AL.
- Using hand grinders to clean steel plates.
- Hand torches to cut scrap steel from plates.
- Forming 35-to-50-pound steel parts on press brake.
- Be able to follow specific instructions and maintain safe environments.
- Experience with CNC burn table, roll table, and CNC press brake a plus, but not required.
- Be able to work for extended periods standing.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on your own.
- Be able to bend, crouch, and lift for extended periods of time.
- Be able to work outside for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment Drug Screen.
- Overtime hours required.
- Be willing to learn—Will train new employees!
CTS offers Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance as well as Dental and Vision benefits to ALL eligible employees.
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to our employee’s safety, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We look forward to working with you in the near future and are ready to be a partner in your career success!
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability