Chesapeake, VA 23324
Craft and Technical Solutions, LLC is a fast-growing Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices all over the country. We are currently reviewing resumes for a marine Pipefitter.
- Read and interpret blue prints and install all piping systems aboard ship
- Perform shop prefabrication on piping systems using blue prints
- Be able to silver braze
- Knowledgeable on pipe bending is able to bend piping manually or by machine
- Ability to hydrostatic test piping systems
- Ability to fit and install mechanically attached fittings
- Ability to thread piping and to tap holes to proper sizes
- Ability to prep piping for welding using grinders or beveling machines and know/understand different types of bevels
- Fit/install of backing rings
- Knowledge of various types of pipe and fitting materials
- Knowledge of valve types and properly packing of valves
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working as a Pipe Fitter in a shipyard environment
- Must have or be eligible for DBIDS badge and OSHA 10 hour maritime
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test
CTS offers Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance as well as Dental and Vision benefits to ALL eligible employees.
We pay referral bonuses to employees who refer qualified candidates. Call a CTS Representative for details. We also offer other types of rewards (i.E. Employee of the month, hire on bonuses, etc)
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to our employee s safety, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We look forward to working with you in the near future and are ready to be a partner in your career success!
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability