Outside Machinist - Everett, WA
Everett, WA 98207
- Report directly to the Foreman or Project Supervisor that is responsible for executing the project.
- Comply with all applicable safety regulations, work under industrial repair conditions, work in confined spaces, and climb vertical/inclined ladders.
- Perform routine mechanical functions on any marine-related equipment or system (including disconnection, disassembly, resurfacing, fitting, reassembly, installation, and testing),
- Operate basic hand-held manual and power tools, operate basic Machine Shop tools (such as drill press, grinder, band saw, iron worker, bearing press, etc.)
- Set up equipment and lay out work for basic machining operations.
- Qualified individual must have 3-4 years experience in Marine OSM applications
- Must have reliable/own transportation
- Clean background to get dbids badge on base
- Comfortable with heights
- Lift 50lbs without assistance
- Must understand the layout of the ship and compartment identification Basic reading, writing and math skills required
CTS offers Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance as well as Dental and Vision benefits to ALL eligible employees.
We pay referral bonuses to employees who refer qualified candidates. Call a CTS Representative for details. We also offer other types of rewards (i.E. Employee of the month, hire on bonuses, etc)
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to our employee s safety, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We look forward to working with you in the near future and are ready to be a partner in your career success!
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability