San Diego, CA 92113 US
Craft and Technical Solutions is an established Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices nationwide. We partner with businesses and jobseekers to place qualified individuals efficiently. Currently, CTS is reviewing resumes for Maintenance Mechanics in San Diego, CA. To interview with a recruiter, please submit your resume, or call 619-631-5601 for immediate assistance or submit your resume.
- Medium and heavy equipment repairs on crane, conveying, diesel engine, mechanical systems in a shipyard.
- Other required skills are precision measurement & alignment, hydraulic systems, engine repair and overhaul and equipment operations.
- Must be able to troubleshoot equipment and system from schematics, diagrams and other manufacturer supplied documentation.
- Performs mechanical repairs and maintenance to the yard facilities, utilities, and production equipment.
- Performs new installations and modifications to yard facilities, buildings, structures, utility distributions, and production equipment.
- Must be able to work from heights and enclosed spaces.
- Requires trade school certificate in mechanical training or equivalent work experience performing mechanical repairs in heavy equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be trained in lock out tag out procedures and personal protective equipment.
- Experience using pneumatic tools, bearing and gear pullers, table saws, bench grinders, polishers, port a power, chain falls, welding equipment, gear press and vises required.
- Must be willing to work Overtime when required and one of three shifts.
CTS, LLC offers a comprehensive benefit package to eligible employees. Eligible employees may enroll in:
- Dental & Vision
- Life & LTD
- Critical Illness
Per Diem may be provided to eligible employees who travel out of town for work to reasonably reimburse them for some or all daily lodging, meals, and incidental expenses.
Referral bonuses to employees who refer qualified candidates, call a CTS Representative at 888-211-7844 for details
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to employee safety & development, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We are ready to be a partner in your career success!
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability