Maintenance Electrical Tech
San Diego, CA 92113 US
Craft and Technical Solutions is an established Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices all over the country. We partner with businesses as well as job-seekers to place individuals into positions efficiently. We are currently reviewing resumes for Maintenance Electricians and Electrical Technicians. Currently, This position is full time and permanent! Please contact our office at 1-619-631-5601 or send us your resume to california@craftandtechllc.Com. Top pay offered to qualified candidates!
- Perform commissioning and testing functions for electrical equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair yard electrical systems including motors and controllers, generators, switchboards, power panels and load centers, machinery centralized control systems (MCCS), PLC s, tank level indicators, motor operated valves, public address systems, fire detection systems, sound powered and dial telephone systems, galley equipment, HVAC controls, machinery controllers and other systems.
- Knowledge and experienced working with high voltage systems a must.
- Performs equipment service and repairs using the specified tools and test equipment.
- Fills out various required reports and documentation, such as; work orders, inspection forms, discrepancy sheets, log books, and service forms.
Materials, Tools Equipment, Work Aids:
- Tests equipment such as; pressure and flow gauges, voltage meter, current meter, megohmmeter, tachometer, multimeter, infrared optics, sonic testers, circuit testers, high voltage testers, high pot, ground fault circuit testers, circuit tracers, etc. Other equipment installed; meters and gauges.
- Tools and work aids such as; soldering irons and guns, hand tools, power tools, pneumatic tools, hand and table saws, bench grinders, hand trucks, lifts, chain falls, tack welding equipment, jib cranes, man lifts, forklifts, scissor lifts, conduit benders, tubing benders, crimpers, and bench vises.
- Two separate positions which are Maintenance Electrician and Maintenance Electrical Technician. Your experience and skills will determine which position would be offered.
- Must have reliable/own transportation.
- Must be willing to work one of three shifts.
- 11 panel Drug Screen.
- Comfortable with heights.
- Lift 50 pounds without assistance.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills required.
CTS, LLC offers a comprehensive benefit packet to eligible employees. Eligible employees may enroll in:
- Dental & Vision
- Life & LTD
- Critical Illness
Per Diem OR Dislocation Allowance may be provided to eligible employees to reimburse some or all of the cost an employee might be reasonably expected to incur for lodging, meals, and incidental expenses while traveling out of town for work.
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to employee safety & development, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We are ready to be a partner in your career success!
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability