Entry Level ESH Technician
Bremerton, WA 98312
Craft and Technical Solutions, LLC is a fast-growing Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices all over the country. We partner with businesses as well as job-seekers to place individuals into positions efficiently. We are currently reviewing resumes for ESH Technicians in Bremerton, WA. Please send us your resume for review.
Essential Job Requirements: Inspects work areas and equipment to ensure compliance with customer, company, state, and federal safety and environmental policies and regulations. Responsibilities also include:
- documenting safety inspections
- Communicate safety and environmental requirements to individuals and employee groups
- citing dangerous areas/procedures and report same to onsite and offsite management
- ability to determine root cause of discrepancies and recommending corrective procedures
- ensuring safety equipment supply and availability is provided
- knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures with regards to safety and environmental policies and regulations
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works directly for the Risk and QA Director with daily reporting to the Project Manager assigned to the project being accomplished
- Primary job function typically requires exercising independent judgment.
Required Skills: Must be able to read and interpret documents relevant to customer, company, local, state and federal safety & environmental regulations as necessary, such as contract specifications, safety & environmental rules and regulations, procedures, etc. Must be able to work cooperatively and productively with other employees and facility owner/customer personnel. Must be able to carry out instructions furnished in oral, written, or diagram form.
Physical Requirements: Regularly required to walk; frequently required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, balance, or crawl; occasionally required to sit; required to reach with hands and arms, use hands to feel, grip, or handle; regularly required to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds; required use of vision to see up close, distance, and peripherally, as well as depth perception and ability to adjust focus; required to enter production areas which include use of respirators, confined space entry, and working from heights.
CTS offers Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance as well as Dental and Vision benefits to ALL eligible employees.
We pay referral bonuses to employees who refer qualified candidates. Call a CTS Representative for details. We also offer other types of rewards (i.E. Employee of the month, hire on bonuses, etc)
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to our employee s safety, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We look forward to working with you in the near future and are ready to be a partner in your career success!
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability