1st Class Shipfitters
Moss Point, MS 39563 US
Craft and Technical Solutions is an established Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices nationwide. We partner with businesses and jobseekers to place qualified individuals efficiently. Currently, CTS is reviewing resumes for 1st Class Ship Fitters in Pascagoula, MS. To interview with a recruiter, please submit your resume, or call 1-888-211-7844 for immediate assistance.
- Perform rip out, lay out and fabricate ship steel structural parts, such as plates, bulkheads, and frames from specifications off of blueprints and tack weld/weld pieces in position
- Must be able to use Flux Core welding gear, cutting torches, scribes, and hand tools
- Must be able to read / Interpret Ship blueprints & diagrams
- Must be skilled in using a cutting torch for burning and scarfing
- Must have reliable/own transportation.
- Must be able to pass a craft assessment test
- Minimum of 4+ years of Ship Fitting experience as 1st class
- Must understand the layout of the ship and compartment identification Basic reading, writing and math skills required.
CTS, LLC offers a comprehensive benefit packet to eligible employees. Eligible employees may enroll in:
- Dental & Vision
- Life & LTD
- Critical Illness
Per Diem OR Dislocation Allowance may be provided to eligible employees to reimburse some or all of the cost an employee might be reasonably expected to incur for lodging, meals, and incidental expenses while traveling out of town for work.
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to employee safety & development, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We are ready to be a partner in your career success!
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability