1st Class Marine Electricians
San Diego, CA 92113 US
Craft and Technical Solutions is an established Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices nationwide. We partner with businesses and jobseekers to place qualified individuals efficiently. Currently, CTS is reviewing resumes for 1st Class Marine Electricians in San Diego, CA. To interview with a recruiter, please submit your resume, or call 1-619-631-5601 for immediate assistance. (Note: This is a local pay position! No Per Diem offered at this time.)
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
- Fiber Optic's Termination & Multi Pin Certification a plus
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
- Proficient with blueprints and isometric IAW drawings
- Duties include but are not limited to remove, install, inspect, repair, replace, troubleshoot, and test electrical equipment (with little or no supervision required)
- Candidate should be able to properly run wire and install it at the junction box
- Candidate should have all tools needed to properly do the job of a Marine Electrician.
- Must be able to pass a 11-panel Drug Screen and Background Check
- NAVSEA Fiber Optic's & Multi Pin Certs Preferred
- Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience
- The ideal candidate has worked for a government contractor with multiple roles or has experience in the U.S. Navy as an ET, FT, FC, or other related electrical rates.
CTS, LLC offers a comprehensive benefit package to eligible employees. Eligible employees may enroll in:
- Dental & Vision
- Life & LTD
- Critical Illness
Per Diem OR Dislocation Allowance may be provided to eligible employees to reimburse some or all of the cost an employee might be reasonably expected to incur for lodging, meals, and incidental expenses while traveling out of town for work.
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to employee safety & development, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We are ready to be a partner in your career success!
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability